Discuss bostik primer coming off when scrapping feet on in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

average

TF
Uk
Have used bostik primer yesterday and it took some hours(4) to dry to walk on without anything coming off. I was going to put my self leveler on top however when i twist my feet on it firmly, some comes off. Would this be the norm or has this not bonded properly. I was of the thinking that this was supposed to be a better bond to the tiles before any addy or self leveler goes on.

Wold this be the norm or should i leave t for another day to dry more. If it comes off by scrapping my finger on it, has it not bonded properly.

Reply to bostik primer coming off when scrapping feet on in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Last week I had grouted a bathroom floor of 100x100 porcelain mosaics using Kerakoll...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I would just like to start off by saying that I've been in the construction industry...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB