Search the forum,

Discuss Black nickel finish tile trim in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My customer would like their tile trims to match their sockets and switches, which are polished Black nickel effect! So could anyone point me in the right direction as to who stocks these products , or has anyone used them!

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I remember b&q having black tile trims a few years ago, no idea if they still stock them. Never seen them anywhere else though.. ;)

beanz

TF
Reaction score
The b&q ones were metal, and flat, although they may have been made by homelux. Can't remember now. They looked pretty good with matt black tiles though.

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The homelux ones out of B&Q are not that far away from what am looking for , these trims seem to be very hard to source !

Reply to Black nickel finish tile trim in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve been trying to seek advice on whether the recently finished tiling/grouting in my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen