Search the forum,

Discuss anyone get cards from facemedia group off here in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
lo all, has anyone used the sponsor facemedai group on here for cards? im sure they are very good but just wanted to see if anyone had 1st hand experience of the end product? thanks

S

simhopper

Goodprint make fantastic buisness cards

Avoid Vistaprint, Cheap and low quality

You want your customer to hold onto your card!

Use code HUG58 for 60% off, Valid for a few more days

S

suave

Goodprint make fantastic buisness cards

Avoid Vistaprint, Cheap and low quality

You want your customer to hold onto your card!

Use code HUG58 for 60% off, Valid for a few more days

got 1000 from vista print 2weeks ago,straight in the bin

Reaction score
Hi all, just got my cards today. I'm very impressed with the quality. Looks like I'll be putting all my printing requirements their way :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I too have cards done by facemedia group and the big difference between them and vistaprint is the quality as said above.

The print, and whole experience getting them tidy before printing, is the main reason we chose them as a sponsor.

FMG don't pay for sponsorship directly. We chose them as they are very very good at what they do and were sick of seeing poor quality cards.

Your card can often be the first thing the customer see's so whoever you use make sure the quality is there before you buy!

Reply to anyone get cards from facemedia group off here in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen