Discuss any info on Larsen Tile Adhesive? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Re: any info on ?

Used some, not a great deal so can't really compare, the amount that I have used was ok, sorry to be vague .

D

doug boardley

so did i !! but she was still shopping about today ,and run this and PCI by me , i said that i would go with the cheapest seeing the name of the game is making money!! i will prob regret this :yikes:
who's buying it???? you or the customer?

Reaction score

so did i !! but she was still shopping about today ,and run this and PCI by me , i said that i would go with the cheapest seeing the name of the game is making money!! i will prob regret this :yikes:
Mind Dave, if I had the option between Norcross and PCI then PCI would win hands down every time:smilewinkgrin:.....and they'll negotiate prices as well, so don't take the screen price as the final price..:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Norcros do well exporting I think, if i'm not mixing up an article I read. Not heard much of them over here though to be honest.

H

hillhead

I used it 2 years ago, pallets of it infact.
Fast set was dead on, a lot used with no problems at all. ( hotel job)
Wall adhesive was a pig to use, had to butter back of tiles as it kept rolling off wall, hardened very very well when set.
Tanking tubs were great too and used their membranes in all 27 bathrooms with loads of compound.
Overall liked it.
Must have been cheap too, came from one contact avoiding shops etc so price sweet.

Reply to any info on Larsen Tile Adhesive? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hello guys ! My Q here is where is the tile adhesive !!!!!! Or Tile adhesive without the...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay