Discuss Dissapearing Non sitck tiling adhesive ๐Ÿ˜€ in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hello guys ! My Q here is where is the tile adhesive !!!!!!
Or Tile adhesive without the adhesion !!! Anyone seen anything like this before ? ๐Ÿ™‚

Bottom 2 row of tiles could clearly see failed grout causing the leak. Everything solid even wet looking lower section can you believe !

Took out row 2 up as you can see mostly dry but , no adhesive !!!! (Adhesive is on the tile but just flakes off !!!) Grout rock solid !

This was done in the days before waterproof board In Liverpool and the major development of the city means all the good guys are 10Xs "double busy" ๐Ÿ˜‚ So unless you want free accomodation in Sunny liverpool its gona be me alone

Hoping to use Roger bisby no more leaks around shower tray after all dries out and feels solid then seal around the shower valve

but any sensible suggestions on way logical way forward ( apart from full rip out to stud) greeeaaatly apprecated

thanks guys ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20230828_183733.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20230828_191237.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20230828_184147.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20230828_183840.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 24
Reaction score
Yes but solid when dried out so it was plaster that must have had pva in to save it Tanked it with aquaseal and classiseal around the tray Rocketproof ! as you can get atm Thanks for the reply Sherlock ๐Ÿ˜€

Reply to Dissapearing Non sitck tiling adhesive ๐Ÿ˜€ in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks