Search the forum,

Discuss Almost a Bank Holiday! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
last one before you know what!!!

Anyone doing anything special?

T

Tommythetiler80

Yeah off to Crealy Meadows for the weekend, so a 4 day week for me but still doing 5 days worth of work o_O

T

Time's Ran Out

Thought I was working all weekend but up to date tomorrow and planning hasn't come through for a Victorian path and a different Victorian hallway in Kew not ready till middle of next week.
So that's it off home for a long weekend might see if I can fit a geometric cloakroom in, in the wilds of Northumberland. Messed all the wifes plans up though so I doubt if she'll be pleased to see me.

B

Blunt Tool

Don't like Bank holidays, wish I was kicking around when you got 32 saint holidays and festivals which was around before them :rolleyes:

Reply to Almost a Bank Holiday! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread as the only other...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I need some advice please. I recently had a contractor in to remodel my bathroom...
Replies
Views
HI Ive just completed 2 bathrooms for a customer and they have not paid me . After several...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen