Search the forum,

Discuss Xmas dinner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I know the place john...haven't been in there but know where it is..

All the best to your son john..hope it's nothing to major..

what you doing for dinner then john.?..not sprouts..i hate them...

Anybody else hate sprouts..?

D

doug boardley

fart-in-bed.gif

D

diamondtiling

Love sprouts!! steam them, salt and pepper, and then drop a piece of butter with anchovies in the pan, bootiful.............

:drool5:

M

Matt

NOPE! Love sprouts! But, I did get myself into abit of a pickle at my GFs parents last year. I mentioned that I liked Sprouts and I got a HUGE pile of them. I am too polite when I am eating other peoples food and will never leave anything (Food they have made for me ofcourse :lol: ). You don't want to know what they next day was like :lol:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was about to start this thread to find out what everyone is having for Xmas dinner and here it is.......these forums have everything.

Anyway - roasted venison main course for me - not sure on starter yet - something wrapped in bacon though - or maybe mushrooms in something....

Reply to Xmas dinner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen