Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Xmas dinner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

diamondtiling

Love sprouts!! steam them, salt and pepper, and then drop a piece of butter with anchovies in the pan, bootiful.............

:drool5:

D

DHTiling

I don't....
vomit-3.gif

M

Matt

I know the place john...haven't been in there but know where it is..

All the best to your son john..hope it's nothing to major..

what you doing for dinner then john.?..not sprouts..i hate them...

Anybody else hate sprouts..?

NOPE! Love sprouts! But, I did get myself into abit of a pickle at my GFs parents last year. I mentioned that I liked Sprouts and I got a HUGE pile of them. I am too polite when I am eating other peoples food and will never leave anything (Food they have made for me ofcourse :lol: ). You don't want to know what they next day was like :lol:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was about to start this thread to find out what everyone is having for Xmas dinner and here it is.......these forums have everything.

Anyway - roasted venison main course for me - not sure on starter yet - something wrapped in bacon though - or maybe mushrooms in something....

D

Deleted member 9966

Christmas Day

starter - to be decided
main course - duck breast and all the trimmings
dessert - christmas pud

Boxing Day

starter - hot cheese and spinach dip, with toasted bread
main course - beef wellington and all the trimmings
dessert - not sure yet

B

brian c

going to my parents house Christmas day then having the inlaws over boxing day.

prawn ****tail or salmon

gammon and turkey

chocholate spongecake,ice cream,mince pies

tea/coffe.mints

crackers with cheese

WEE TIP.......roast your potatoes in duck fat,absolutely beautiful.

lie down ready to burst for the remainder of the day...oh and i do like brussels in moderation...and cranberry sauce.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Terry Cottar

Well I've cooked every Xmas dinner for the last 32 years and it will be the same this year cos I love doing it.

Wife, 3 Kids, 3 GrandKids, Mother, Brother, Nephew, I of the Kids Partners and me so 12.

AND NO BRUSSEL SPROUTS I Hate THEM

tel

R

Rob Z

As it stands right now, there will be 23 family members here for dinner!:yikes::yikes:

If the guys that work for me come by with their crew (as is usually the case) there will be 8 more! :yikes::yikes:

It will be a blast!:thumbsup:

12 of that 31 will be kids!

D

DHTiling

As it stands right now, there will be 23 family members here for dinner!:yikes::yikes:

If the guys that work for me come by with their crew (as is usually the case) there will be 8 more! :yikes::yikes:

Thats you and the crew then...:lol:..how many children.,.:smilewinkgrin:

B

brian c

is that all Rob?lol:smilewinkgrin:

R

Rob Z

One brother in law is 42 and still "not acting his age." :lol:

The two guys that work for me, once they get started on the Stellas I'll have for them, wellllll.......:lol:

For me, I'll be manning the grill and avoiding the craziness.:thumbsup:(maybe one of two Stellas)

D

DHTiling

One brother in law is 42 and still "not acting his age." :lol:

The two guys that work for me, once they get started on the Stellas I'll have for them, wellllll.......:lol:

For me, I'll be manning the grill and avoiding the craziness.:thumbsup:(maybe one of two Stellas)

Was that 1 or 2 dozen rob..:8:

Reply to Xmas dinner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks