Search the forum,

Discuss Xmas dinner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Christmas Day

starter - to be decided
main course - duck breast and all the trimmings
dessert - christmas pud

Boxing Day

starter - hot cheese and spinach dip, with toasted bread
main course - beef wellington and all the trimmings
dessert - not sure yet

B

brian c

going to my parents house Christmas day then having the inlaws over boxing day.

prawn ****tail or salmon

gammon and turkey

chocholate spongecake,ice cream,mince pies

tea/coffe.mints

crackers with cheese

WEE TIP.......roast your potatoes in duck fat,absolutely beautiful.

lie down ready to burst for the remainder of the day...oh and i do like brussels in moderation...and cranberry sauce.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Terry Cottar

Well I've cooked every Xmas dinner for the last 32 years and it will be the same this year cos I love doing it.

Wife, 3 Kids, 3 GrandKids, Mother, Brother, Nephew, I of the Kids Partners and me so 12.

AND NO BRUSSEL SPROUTS I Hate THEM

tel

R

Rob Z

As it stands right now, there will be 23 family members here for dinner!:yikes::yikes:

If the guys that work for me come by with their crew (as is usually the case) there will be 8 more! :yikes::yikes:

It will be a blast!:thumbsup:

12 of that 31 will be kids!

D

DHTiling

As it stands right now, there will be 23 family members here for dinner!:yikes::yikes:

If the guys that work for me come by with their crew (as is usually the case) there will be 8 more! :yikes::yikes:

Thats you and the crew then...:lol:..how many children.,.:smilewinkgrin:

B

brian c

is that all Rob?lol:smilewinkgrin:

R

Rob Z

One brother in law is 42 and still "not acting his age." :lol:

The two guys that work for me, once they get started on the Stellas I'll have for them, wellllll.......:lol:

For me, I'll be manning the grill and avoiding the craziness.:thumbsup:(maybe one of two Stellas)

D

DHTiling

One brother in law is 42 and still "not acting his age." :lol:

The two guys that work for me, once they get started on the Stellas I'll have for them, wellllll.......:lol:

For me, I'll be manning the grill and avoiding the craziness.:thumbsup:(maybe one of two Stellas)

Was that 1 or 2 dozen rob..:8:

Reply to Xmas dinner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen