Search the forum,

Discuss wish I could tile like this.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

some quality work found in my hotel!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1399.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1400.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1401.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1353 (1).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1354.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 116

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
yea but the didn't have to contend with pipes and light switches in them days...give them some credit xx

Thank god too they'd have never have been able to complete them if there had been a light switch at the door! haha

What we don't know is they were meant to be cubes and they ballsed those up too.

Reply to wish I could tile like this.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement