Search the forum,

Discuss wish I could tile like this.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

some quality work found in my hotel!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1399.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1400.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1401.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1353 (1).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1354.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 116
I

ian158

...I like in particular....the grout round the grey pipe....reminds me of my first pottery class at school....not forgetting when operating the tap, should you need to...skining your finger like that of a meat slicer.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No way! That's really shocking. Especially considering they built pyramids a few years ago!

Who's wrote on the light switch in picture number 1?!?!?! [MENTION=30656]ian158[/MENTION]

D

Dougs Third Go

They've really raised the bar that us mere mortals can only aspire to:lol:

I

ian158

yea but the didn't have to contend with pipes and light switches in them days...give them some credit xx

Reply to wish I could tile like this.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new...
Replies
Views
I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen