Discuss Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

The main reason I left England was the weather.
I laid a terrace in my garden to catch the evening sun. It started raining just as I finished pointing it. I had dinner on it once in the 18 months it was down before I moved here. Having the central heating on in August was the final straw!
I don't pretend it's all rosey here, it's bloody miserable if we have a cold,damp,winter. No central heating and uninsulated houses are no fun but you can guarantee that you're going to get a nice long summer.

I

Italy

The main reason I left England was the weather.
I laid a terrace in my garden to catch the evening sun. It started raining just as I finished pointing it. I had dinner on it once in the 18 months it was down before I moved here. Having the central heating on in August was the final straw!
I don't pretend it's all rosey here, it's bloody miserable if we have a cold,damp,winter. No central heating and uninsulated houses are no fun but you can guarantee that you're going to get a nice long summer.
what are you saying? ;)
I did. 15 days of holiday. in Spain 15 years ago.
rained for 14 days ..... 14 days at the hotel .... recluse
there are not . not even the manhole covers in the street. lol but truth

W

WetSaw

what are you saying? ;)
I did. 15 days of holiday. in Spain 15 years ago.
rained for 14 days ..... 14 days at the hotel .... recluse
there are not . not even the manhole covers in the street. lol but truth

It rains here of course. I had the in-laws over early May and it rained for the 10 days they were here. We may have the odd storm through the summer but I can pretty much guarantee that will be the last rain I see until September or October.

W

WetSaw

20160612_195110.jpg

Taken just now...

29°c, cold beer, what's not to like!

Reply to Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Pro Tilers Tools - Pro Tiling Tools We have a large selection of Pro Tilers Tools online here at...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB