Discuss What make of white grout is recommended for a shower? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

what

What make and type of white grout is recommended for a tiled shower wall?
The tiles are porcelain.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I like bal microflex. But I have two showers in my house. One done with bal, one with Webber. The Webber seems to repel water and is better resistant to mould. It's the most used one too.

Reply to What make of white grout is recommended for a shower? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got some matt white ceramic tiles that have gone grey on the shower wall. Presumably water...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just tiled one of two sides of my shower tray but I’ve left a 7mm gap at the base...
Replies
Views
This is a rather novice question I admit, but I would appreciate some advise. My tiler has...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Having recently found lots of water dripping down under my bath I managed to locate the...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley