Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss well things are looking up.. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Mr Tiler

Hi well i had my appointment with the chambers of commers was reffferred there from the jobcentre and had everything explained to me. Seems the best option for me to take as i have the next 8 weeks to make a business plan and also learn how to run the business with on a one to one basis with a business mentor. Once that is done i shall hopefully get a little funding to officially get up and running with all the relevent insurance and advertisement. Never realised it was possible that i could be my own boss and be able to work hard for something of my own... But 12 monyhs later i feel i have the knowledge to at least complete the work and will soon be able to run a business. Thanks tilers forum'ers ;) i have learned a lot from you guys. And still much much more to be learned.

M

Mr Tiler

I hope so... Bri this post may be halpful in thwe tiling course section as it may givw other people on benefits a way into the trade. Well in my area anyway it is called the black country chamber of commerse. Sounds like it will be just what i need from the innitial interview anyways ;)

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I feel that you deserve this Ash, you have stuck through the ridicule and joking. Keep ploughing through and don't give up.

Ps I was only joking as you know about the fungi comment ! :D

M

Mr Tiler

I feel that you deserve this Ash, you have stuck through the ridicule and joking. Keep ploughing through and don't give up.

Ps I was only joking as you know about the fungi comment ! :D
I didnt catch onto it buddy and i know ya would of bin lol. Just wantbthe work now one or 2 small jobs a month wouold be sweet man just hope it comes in lol

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I am a bit worried though, what happens if he does make it to the TFA and sees all those posts about him heheheh

M

Mr Tiler

Haha i was told early on that i caused quite a stir in the arms thats why i am so eager to get in haha.

M

Mr Tiler

Lol its sound anyway i know a lot thought i was some plumber having a laugh lol. Well ive put me life on hold for 12 months to try and learn the most i can now is time for a bit of action me thinks ;)

Reaction score
Glass always half-full and all that, and I know there's a lot of good publicity at the moment..

but what happens when the funding comes, we get some new tools, advertise, then its off we go to tile a bathroom?

I'm still of the high opinion that employment will teach you far more than self-employment?

Reply to well things are looking up.. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks