Search the forum,

Discuss well things are looking up.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

Hi well i had my appointment with the chambers of commers was reffferred there from the jobcentre and had everything explained to me. Seems the best option for me to take as i have the next 8 weeks to make a business plan and also learn how to run the business with on a one to one basis with a business mentor. Once that is done i shall hopefully get a little funding to officially get up and running with all the relevent insurance and advertisement. Never realised it was possible that i could be my own boss and be able to work hard for something of my own... But 12 monyhs later i feel i have the knowledge to at least complete the work and will soon be able to run a business. Thanks tilers forum'ers ;) i have learned a lot from you guys. And still much much more to be learned.

M

Mr Tiler

I hope so... Bri this post may be halpful in thwe tiling course section as it may givw other people on benefits a way into the trade. Well in my area anyway it is called the black country chamber of commerse. Sounds like it will be just what i need from the innitial interview anyways ;)

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I feel that you deserve this Ash, you have stuck through the ridicule and joking. Keep ploughing through and don't give up.

Ps I was only joking as you know about the fungi comment ! :D

M

Mr Tiler

I feel that you deserve this Ash, you have stuck through the ridicule and joking. Keep ploughing through and don't give up.

Ps I was only joking as you know about the fungi comment ! :D
I didnt catch onto it buddy and i know ya would of bin lol. Just wantbthe work now one or 2 small jobs a month wouold be sweet man just hope it comes in lol

Reply to well things are looking up.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen