Search the forum,

Discuss well things are looking up.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

Hi well i had my appointment with the chambers of commers was reffferred there from the jobcentre and had everything explained to me. Seems the best option for me to take as i have the next 8 weeks to make a business plan and also learn how to run the business with on a one to one basis with a business mentor. Once that is done i shall hopefully get a little funding to officially get up and running with all the relevent insurance and advertisement. Never realised it was possible that i could be my own boss and be able to work hard for something of my own... But 12 monyhs later i feel i have the knowledge to at least complete the work and will soon be able to run a business. Thanks tilers forum'ers ;) i have learned a lot from you guys. And still much much more to be learned.

M

Mr Tiler

I hope so... Bri this post may be halpful in thwe tiling course section as it may givw other people on benefits a way into the trade. Well in my area anyway it is called the black country chamber of commerse. Sounds like it will be just what i need from the innitial interview anyways ;)

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I feel that you deserve this Ash, you have stuck through the ridicule and joking. Keep ploughing through and don't give up.

Ps I was only joking as you know about the fungi comment ! :D

M

Mr Tiler

I feel that you deserve this Ash, you have stuck through the ridicule and joking. Keep ploughing through and don't give up.

Ps I was only joking as you know about the fungi comment ! :D
I didnt catch onto it buddy and i know ya would of bin lol. Just wantbthe work now one or 2 small jobs a month wouold be sweet man just hope it comes in lol

Reply to well things are looking up.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen