Search the forum,

Discuss well things are looking up.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice one Ash! Sounds like a good start for you. As has been said make sure its spot on. Let your OCD side run wild.
Here's my number, if you find yourself getting stuck or needing help or just a chat gor encouragement whilst your doing it give me s call 07707069947
very kind gesture. :hurray:

M

Mr Tiler

a big thank you to sir ramic went down his house today and he gave me a load of his old tools some really good stuff in there even got me a mapei selection kit for grouts and silicone... and a t-shirt! just having a mess through it all now I even now have a cool dewalt radio!!!! lol thanks Neale forgot to say earlier hope you have a great time in Egypt thanks again mate your a star! :thumbsup::party:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Have you got this book Ash?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 43
G

Gazzer

Top man Neale, we'll have the resident troll tooled up and out tiling in no time :lol:

Only tools that still have plenty of life , waste of time if they just sit in the garage. Tools are meant to be used !

Got a pretty clean garage now too :thumbsup:

M

Mr Tiler

don't worry those floats wont last long mate lol don't know how well I will cope when I have to use that light though I sweat enough as it is when im tiling lol

Reply to well things are looking up.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen