Search the forum,

Discuss well things are looking up.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

Haha i was told early on that i caused quite a stir in the arms thats why i am so eager to get in haha.

M

Mr Tiler

Lol its sound anyway i know a lot thought i was some plumber having a laugh lol. Well ive put me life on hold for 12 months to try and learn the most i can now is time for a bit of action me thinks ;)

Reaction score
Glass always half-full and all that, and I know there's a lot of good publicity at the moment..

but what happens when the funding comes, we get some new tools, advertise, then its off we go to tile a bathroom?

I'm still of the high opinion that employment will teach you far more than self-employment?

M

Mr Tiler

In all honesty mate yes thats the plan. I would preffer to be employed but thats just not going to happen so van, ads and sitting out the tile shops it is. Wish it could be another way but i will just have to take what i can get mate. Cheers

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
You may want to try part time first..........we all remember "waiting" for the phone to ring when we ALL started out.

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Where theres a will theres a way.........................or so they say .......lol

M

Mr Tiler

You may want to try part time first..........we all remember "waiting" for the phone to ring when we ALL started out.
Thats the plan tbh cj i dont know weather or not the work is going to come in straight away from ads etc but i will spend the next 12 months doing my best on jobs and attempt to build up some goos relationships with customer hopefully get some work from the jobcentre site there is a lot of tiling work on there all over the country and tbh.. Im prepaired to travel. Cheers guys

Reply to well things are looking up.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen