Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted. Johnson Mistras floor tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to locate a philkeram-Johnson tile 30x30 floor tile.
Real mix of colours: Beige/brown/white

Johnson identified them as Mistras (Plain) Daphne (Pattern).
They said discontinued 2004 & don't have any stock.
I phoned dominion (london) no luck nor via a few online searches.

I had 9 spare but did an alteration that used them up, now I have a badly cracked one !!

Only need the 1 but would buy more.

Anyone have any ideas where I might try.

Alternatively is their anyone who does professional repairs.
I have dropped a little epoxy to try an avoid breakup & sharp edges but is a few quite deep cracks with a little sunken ½ a mm.

I would probably be satisfied with a half decent attempt at repair with a little paint as no alternative (Not redoing whole kitchen)

Last resort does anyone have recommendations for dotting a few pattern tiles around the rest of the kitchen. Trouble is I have a 9 tile pattern of the originals in the centre so might look a little odd.

Thanks I/A

Reply to Wanted. Johnson Mistras floor tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen