Search the forum,

Discuss voting for member of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

but there is another member who has also given a lot of sound serious advice, gus (bubble craft), having had the pleasure of meeting him I think he gets my vote.

Don't forget Gus (bubblecraft) he had a nomination

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Happy new year guys and gals, can't believe I got a mention, good luck to all.:thumbsup:

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
If there's a holiday going begging! You've missed me out.

only joking, would love to achieve the quality and knowledge/ banter of the above.

good luck:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That's me done, good luck to all the excellent guys listed above who care passionately about their work and trade. :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Hmmm no one running away with it at the moment ....How many bedrooms at your place in Eygpt Gary ? :lol:

Seriously better start thinking of a way to sort this if it does end up as a draw ! :thumbsup:

M

Mr Tiler

you should make people vote before entering the site if there is a way you would get hundreds of votes then lol

J

jonnyc

it is close neale.Just goes to show that everyone is appreciated for what they contribute in one way or another in pretty equal measures which is great.
i guess someone needs to work out how to get more people voting and also a prize for gary as he could easily win .
maybe all those who voted on the poll if you know who they are could chip in to get him a tool .
i think most of us would be up for that.

Reply to voting for member of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am a first time homeowner bathroom remodeler & tiler. I'm ready to waterproof my seams and...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Desperately seeking Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I need about 10 of these as replacement...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Discontinued tile trying to trace
Hi I'm trying to trace 8 off or whatever of the old 'cracked ice' 6" white ceramic tile...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen