Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Victorian Style Hall Tile Job - Please Apply! in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
image.jpg
Hi,
I'm looking for a tiler in the West Midlands area that is familiar with laying Victorian style hall tiles with border. I have attached the floor plan of my hall and an email of the tiles i am tempted to buy.

I have the option of sheeted tiles or single tiles. The difference in price is approx £260 so I would appreciate advice and 2 different quotes if applicable.

Floor area: 4.5 m2
Tile size:100mm
Border consist of white pre cut tiles and black tiles that will need cutting on site.

I am in the process of removing the old tiles at present. They are laid on concrete.

Please call/contact if you are able to quote. Thanks
Luke

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
K

Kevbos

View attachment 73132 Hi,
I'm looking for a tiler in the West Midlands area that is familiar with laying Victorian style hall tiles with border. I have attached the floor plan of my hall and an email of the tiles i am tempted to buy.

I have the option of sheeted tiles or single tiles. The difference in price is approx £260 so I would appreciate advice and 2 different quotes if applicable.

Floor area: 4.5 m2
Tile size:100mm
Border consist of white pre cut tiles and black tiles that will need cutting on site.

I am in the process of removing the old tiles at present. They are laid on concrete.

Please call/contact if you are able to quote. Thanks
Luke

View attachment 73131
Get the tiles sheeted , this will save the tilers alot of time , and also you get a better job , are all the tiles 100mm ?the concrete floor will need to be perfectly flat before any tiler starts the job !!and who is the tile supplier ? Do you have under floor heating ?

Reply to Victorian Style Hall Tile Job - Please Apply! in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock