Search the forum,

Discuss Used Van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unused Account 1

Looked at about ten used vans ,all with issues ,didnt think be so hard to find ,becoming hard work lol,

U

Unused Account 1

Just a small van really ,combo ,berlingo ,partner. Got a hire van till i find one ,im based in kent

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If u get a combo u want the 1.7 they are the most reliable the 1.3 and 1.5 are crap the only probs I've had with mine is the drop links on the suspension which cost me about £70 supply and fit if I remember correctly

I

Italy

If u get a combo u want the 1.7 they are the most reliable the 1.3 and 1.5 are crap the only probs I've had with mine is the drop links on the suspension which cost me about £70 supply and fit if I remember correctly
you're talking about the old model?

Reply to Used Van in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Screed been down ten years, no issues . I’m about to start the mammoth task of lifting...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, I installed 12x24 wall tile in my shower remodel. I realize now that I should have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in our renovated kitchen tomorrow. Tiles are 450x450x10...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen