Search the forum,

Discuss UFH Training in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Academy

Dannym80, if you check out our website YTA, (the venue) we have a local B&B on there but i will contact them first and try sort out a deal when i get numbers of how many will want to stay overnight.
Talking to Aaron next week about dates and times etc...

Graham

E

Edohanion

Just starting out so would be very interested in the course depending on dates/times etc. Should be able to make it down there and back up in a day from here (very north North Yorks)

S

spartan60

Hi aaron,

would be interested, although a fair distance. would this include wiring the floor and connecting the floor to mains electrics?

Ric

U

Uheat

Hi aaron,

would be interested, although a fair distance. would this include wiring the floor and connecting the floor to mains electrics?

Ric

hi the training content is yet to be decided. It will more than likely include fitting a cable and/or mat, i am not a part P qualified electrician so i cannot do any wirining into the mains.

We will try and make as informative and interesting as possible, some of you will know a lot and others very little.

This has just been a gage to get an idea of numbers. Both myself and YTA will be talking next week to sort out details and i will post more details so please watch this space......

I will also be talking to other training centres and my customers around the country to do further sessions so if you cant make this one then again please keep an eye out for future posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi Aaron

would be interested as quite local, i fit warm-up ufh and have stickers on my van that say so, any chance of some stickers ? maybe 'UHEAT trained installer' jazz up the van and advertising for you

Reply to UFH Training in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen