Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UFH Training in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

Uheat

Hi All,

As Dan said yesterday in the newsletter sent out '2009 is certainly a year that as a tiler, or homeowner, we'll need a little help if we can get it to ensure we're still fitting bathrooms and kitchens at large.'

So as a little help, I am looking to do an underfloor heating seminar at Yorkshire Tiling Academy in Bradford and would like to gage everyone's interest in something like this.

If you have unanswered questions about ufh, If you would like to see a system fitted, If you would like to know more about the features and benefits to help sell it you your clients.

I do training sessions on a regular basis at YTA but would like to offer this out to all on Tilers Forum. Please reply to the thread to let me know if you would be interested or not, and what you might like to see covered.

Before you ask.....it will be FREE!

Thanks,

G

Gazzer

Depending on timing i would be interested. I have friends near Bradford so it would be a chance to have a beer too.

O

Olz

I will definatley be there Aaron, I only live down the road from YTT.

Ramic, you must have read my mind :8:

Oli

D

david campbell

i would also be interseted but as im up in glasgow the timing might be a problem

G

Gazzer

I will definatley be there Aaron, I only live down the road from YTT.

Ramic, you must have read my mind :8:

Oli

A bit like a Mini Mods Meeting then, Nip over to the Tram shed in Saltaire....that way i only have to stagger across the road to bed. :dizzy2:

D

davy_G

Aaron, id love to get a bit more fimaliar with your gear as i will be doing my own kitchen/extension soon. Its a bit too far to travel though, sure we can speak nearer the time.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's excellent news. I've blogged about it and have sent an email out to the forum too. Thanks Aaron. :punk:

A

allrounder

Hi the course sounds interesting and to good to be true:yes: would love to attend would be coming from manchester. what does the course entail and how many people are in the group?

I

ianhayre

I've never touched the stuff. always been scared....:yikes:

would love to have a look though, depending on dates.?

Reply to UFH Training in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks