Search the forum,

Discuss UFH advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wolf33

Never started a thread before so here goes!!!

a customer has asked me to do a job and wants UFH he wants a price for loose cable and a price for matting asking me which is the best pricing is not an issue i can get that but which is the best in your opinion?

substrate is overboard with insulation board and approx 5 mtr

UFH I was thinking of are

Devi
Raychem
Warm up

any thought s guys ?????

D

DHTiling

They both do the same job.... mats are great for big area's as they eat up the space quick when laying and loose cables are good for awkward shaped rooms and can be laid more accurate than mats as in no cutting of the mat backing for returns and can be worked to fit wall to wall instead of what width a mat will fit.. as they are 500mm width then you have to work out how many 500 widths fit a room size and loose cable is just laid to suit room size and less chance of cold spots IMO..

Uheat do very good prices and also sell the insulation boards and anything UFH related for the installation.

D

diamondtiling

I dont touch warm up, used to use Varme but seeing as Uheat do better prices I use them now. My personal preference is cable because I like to make sure there are no cold spots anywhere.

:thumbsup:

Reply to UFH advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I came across this forum searching for info so my first post. I'm renovating 1890's...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen