Discuss Trying to find two Ted Baker Stepped Up Tiles in Pastel! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Desperately trying to locate two of these tiles to replace a couple of cracked ones in our wet room... it's the Ted Baker Stepped Up Tile in Pastel. Any help much appreciated!

A

A Abbey

Realise this was two years ago,...but just wondering if you found any? Mine have also cracked and looking at having to replace the whole floor now!

Reply to Trying to find two Ted Baker Stepped Up Tiles in Pastel! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I wonder if anyone has of the attached tiles I could buy from them or something that is a...
Replies
Views
Lilygrace
L
Hello, I'm a newbie! Our Kitchen floor is slowly cracking up and I'm trying to locate some...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1st time tiling, decided our ensuite would benefit from being a wetroom. Quick question, any...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22