Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Trust a trader in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

dejablue

Thinking of joining. Sent in my references, I then got very cold feet. Any advice from members of the company or feelings of the forum? Been working purely on recommendation previously but work seems to be drying up in the last month.

D

DHTiling

We always advise to be careful with these types of sites.. read all the small print etc..

D

doug boardley

too much about these organisations tends to be in the negative, I'd stick with the recommendations and try and ride out the lean times.

R

Rich

I wouldn't use any of these companies to be honest. there are much better ways of getting work in. Do a search on here for "advertising" or "getting more work". There are endless threads for people just starting out and tile served tilers that are finding things a bit slow. Might pick up a couple of tips to help you out.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
wherever im working i drop a card through the neighbours doors while im there...picked up a kitchen splashy last night from doing this so these other ways do sometimes work too

i would steer clear from these sites

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

If you have to pay any money up front then forget it..... they are in business to make money,not help you !!
Do not pay for leads either, also waste of money

C

ChrisKemp

Tried a few that were useless. Now using mybuilder.com to fill the gaps and it's generating 2-3 jobs a month, sometimes a full bathroom, sometimes a floor, sometimes a splashback. Costing me £40 per quarter to subscribe, and 5% 'success fee' when job awarded.

Reply to Trust a trader in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks