Discuss Trim type for metro tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rj1884

Hi all, could you please assist me with the best type of trim to use at an external corner using metro tiles in a brick bond layout. Due to the lay out most of the tiles will be cut tiles going into the corner and coming out.
Many thanks

R

rj1884

Cheers John for your reply. I did push to have them mitred but they want trim. As they only want tiles to the end of the bath and not the whole wall would you use trim on the exposed cut tiles which finish level with the end of the bath and run up to the ceiling or would you use something else to finish them off. Hope that makes sense.

T

Time's Ran Out

In that case go for chrome in either square or rounded edge but make sure it's thick enough the cover the cut edges.

Reaction score
There's only 2 options I think, trim or no trim.

Surely you or the customer can choose?

maybe offer up a piece of trim to show them, and let them decide.
Sometimes I tell my customers to 'sleep on it and decide for tomorrow' - especially for the big decisions.

For me = Trim.

R

rj1884

Thanks all for your replies, much appreciated. In relation to the samples how do I go about getting some samples. Many thanks.

T

Time's Ran Out

Just private message Schluter with your address etc and it will be sent!
Excellent product.

Reply to Trim type for metro tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and after some advice after a professional install. Just had kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley