Search the forum,

Discuss Trade Only Thread: Poor Workmanship done by DIY'er or Rogue trader in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

How do you take pictures when just doing a quote ?
Did you wait for him to leave the room and secretly snap away.......or did you say the tilings so crap your going to have to take some pictures?
Haha..wouldn't do normally but the guy that rang me was out n only his mum in, she left me to have a look on my own so thought I'd snap a few just for your entertainment :)

T

Time's Ran Out

I often take a picture to remind me of what I'am up against when/if I get the job. Mind you in this instance I don't think I'd be submitting a price!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I had to dot and dab as my plastering was that bad, but to be honest it looked really good when id finished .
I did mention to them not to slam doors or run up stairs fast , obviously didnt take my warning seriously enough, there fault

A

Aston

seriously though boys and girls, there's an irony to this,
We go to the effort to ensure tiles are fixed correctly but who knows how many dabs are behind those plaster boards we stick them too??
makes you think doesn't it.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spare Tool

seriously though boys and girls, there's an irony to Graig saying
We go to the effort to ensure tiles are fixed correctly but who knows how many dabs are behind those plaster boards we stick them too??
makes you think doesn't it.
Never mind dabs behind the plasterboards...i looked at this today "help, my tiles are falling off" can't see why!!
Seems to be my week for rogue traders.
Sneaked some more pics ;) WP_20160908_10_06_50_Pro.jpg WP_20160908_10_06_55_Pro.jpg WP_20160908_10_07_00_Pro.jpg WP_20160908_10_07_15_Pro.jpg WP_20160908_11_43_23_Pro.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score

Reply to Trade Only Thread: Poor Workmanship done by DIY'er or Rogue trader in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen