Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Topps Tiles Zamora Grey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Graham Bright

Not yet - but just ordered 110m2 which i'll have on Saturday next weekend and I could tell you then:thumbsup:

Cant believe they have a colour modeled on Bobby Zamoras skin colour. :ban: sorry, but he looked grey on match of the day last night

Reaction score
No probs will post pics soon, just finished today after a nightmare with shades...:incazzato:

Whatever you do , make sure you check all the shade codes on the boxes before you open them:thumbsup:

U

Unregistered

Had them put down today. Shades look ok, BUT there seems to be this weird pattern on a number of the tiles which ruins the look. Not sure what to do now. Hope that once grout drys and I wash them all down it's less noticable.
Any ideas?

L

lewis1967

No probs will post pics soon, just finished today after a nightmare with shades...:incazzato:

Whatever you do , make sure you check all the shade codes on the boxes before you open them:thumbsup:

Agree .... Layed The Zamora Beige before Christmas .. There can be big difference in the shades ...
They do look good when doen though .. :thumbsup:

L

lbonne

Hi there

I just joined the forum. I wonder if anyone has pictues of the Zamora tiles down? Am thinking of geting the grey ones for the walls and floor of my bathroom (2.6m x 2.6m) so would be great to hear what anyone thinks of them. Many thanks

F

faithhealer

just in the process of laying the Zamora beige, 600 x 300 in brick bond. all bowed a couple of mm, fun!

Reaction score
I did a large hallway and conservatory before Xmas with the 600x300 Beige in a straight bond and the customer was getting a professional photographer to take some pics - I'll chase them up tomorrow and try to put them on the forum for you:thumbsup:

L

lbonne

That was my plan for the wall. 60 x 60 on the floor, 60 x 14.8 skirting tile with a chrome tile finish separating 3 rows of 60 x 30 brick bond tile above. Only planning to go up half way other than in the bath area as am thinking it might be overkill. Would be good to see how it all works out!

Reply to Topps Tiles Zamora Grey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks