Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Tiles Zamora Grey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

lbonne

Hi there

I just joined the forum. I wonder if anyone has pictues of the Zamora tiles down? Am thinking of geting the grey ones for the walls and floor of my bathroom (2.6m x 2.6m) so would be great to hear what anyone thinks of them. Many thanks

F

faithhealer

just in the process of laying the Zamora beige, 600 x 300 in brick bond. all bowed a couple of mm, fun!

L

lbonne

That was my plan for the wall. 60 x 60 on the floor, 60 x 14.8 skirting tile with a chrome tile finish separating 3 rows of 60 x 30 brick bond tile above. Only planning to go up half way other than in the bath area as am thinking it might be overkill. Would be good to see how it all works out!

P

Page MacKinnon

Hi any idea where I can get a few of the tops the more grey tiles? I don’t suppose you have any spares kicking around?

QUOTE="merlecollins, post: 277207, member: 9637"]
Not yet - but just ordered 110m2 which i'll have on Saturday next weekend and I could tell you then:thumbsup:
[/QUOTE]

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2909.jpeg
    681.1 KB · Views: 12

Reply to Topps Tiles Zamora Grey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen