Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tiling onto ply and underfloor heating in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Disco1

Hi I've tiled onto 9mm and 12mm ply for years but got a job comen up and the floor boards are sound and have very little movement and going to put 12mm ply down with underfloor heating and travertine on top using weber flex but now there is so meney ways to do this now and people saying so meney diferent ways will my insurance cover me doing it this way. If a tile was to crack. Thanks

Reaction score
To answer your question re: Will your incurance cover you??

Dunno,
I'd phone your insurance provider and ask them the question.

As for your prep, crack-on.
Shame you're not closer though, 'cos I could re-do it when it fails.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Cement and backer boards are as competitive in price with ply. With the added advantage of easier to handle on your own and easier to cut.

Reply to Tiling onto ply and underfloor heating in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks