Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Why would you pay for substandard work it baffles me, if I'd finished a job and it looked like any in this thread i wouldn't want paying and i would have a long hard think about how competent i am as a tradesman. I always think if i wouldn't pay for it in my own home why would i expect anybody els to.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I wonder where these people come from, why are good tradesmen struggling while these clowns are getting work?

Reaction score
I'v been to one this week in a big house that's 4 yrs old. 3 out of 4 bathrooms have cracked floors or walls. hallway and kitchen must be 60msq, starting to crack.

The owner said this is the best house out of the 3 that were built on this plot, could have some good work coming up. It does make you wonder though.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
[video=youtube;1_Jrj8dSkR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1_Jrj8dSkR4[/video]

just found this on face book,anyone seen it before?

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen