Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

united

Re: Hall of shame....

Nasty cuts :yikes:

Thanks for sharing. I was on a book keeping course on Thursday and the toilets in the meeting place were shocking, just wish I had taken some photos, they were worse than this :yikes:

R

Rav daniels

must of been bad mate, thats the problem now, cant go anywhere without checking out the tiling,

U

united

It was bad, was done some years ago so that didn't help.

I check the tiling everywhere I go, even walk with my head down in shops checking the floor :lol:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

It was bad, was done some years ago so that didn't help.

I check the tiling everywhere I go, even walk with my head down in shops checking the floor :lol:

We are all guilty of that Mark, I have just come off the Queen Victoria. Couldn't help checking out the marble tiling on the floors, mosaic in the pools etc. Sad or what?:yikes:

A

aph257

twenty years ago the missus used to dig me in the ribs for looking at girls :prrr: now she does it for me looking at tiles.:drool5: am i getting old?

B

bradburytiling

went a quoted to retile a porch way...its a cracker..well i thought it was so bad i took some photos...
e186c89a.jpg

e1673263.jpg

8dc5bdd1.jpg

C

charlie1

Oright Guy's/Girls Not been on in a while but good to be back!!!

I often see work of this standard, but is it not the case in many situatons that these are probably DIY jobs?? surley no tiler thats making a living from there trade could spit out this type of work!!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Stevie Wonder could have got the cuts neater:ban:

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks