Discuss Tiler In Surrey Required - Tiling Jobs In Surrey in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

Re:build Southeast

Hello,

I own a building company based in Horley in Surrey. We are currently looking for a reliable tiler to use on a sub contract basis. We carry out a number of kitchens, bathrooms, extensions etc each month and require a tiler who would be able to work to the high standards we have built our company on.

We currently have jobs which require tiling and would welcome meeting on site with someone who would like to work with us on a frequent basis.

Matt

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting here Matt.

Tilers who would like to enquire about this work need to contact Matt by PM. And perhaps respond to the thread saying you've sent a private message. Click on his name, and then click "start a conversation".

Roy TP

-
Reaction score
Hello,

I own a building company based in Horley in Surrey. We are currently looking for a reliable tiler to use on a sub contract basis. We carry out a number of kitchens, bathrooms, extensions etc each month and require a tiler who would be able to work to the high standards we have built our company on.

We currently have jobs which require tiling and would welcome meeting on site with someone who would like to work with us on a frequent basis.

Matt
Hello there Matt , i`m a wall and floor tiler over 40 years exp in all aspects of tiling . Always open to new contacts , can send link to jobs and/or current cv if you wish ?,
best ,
Roy
[automerge]1590061105[/automerge]
Hello there , i`m a wall and floor tiler over 40 years exp in all aspects of tiling . Always open to new contacts , can send link to jobs and/or current cv if you wish ?, best , Roy
Source URL: Tiler In Surrey Required - Tiling Jobs In Surrey - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/tiler-in-surrey-required-tiling-jobs-in-surrey.76562/ RP Ceramics & Stone Tiling - Ceramic & Stone tile fixing service - https://rp-ceramics-stone-tiling.site123.me/

Reply to Tiler In Surrey Required - Tiling Jobs In Surrey in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks