Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2009 - Floor And Wall Tile Adhesive Poll - What's Best? in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com | UK Tiling Forum

Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2009?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,267 27
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2009?
Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members.

If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make.

I'm talking about both cement-based and dispersion. And I'm asking which brand in general did you use the most? It might be due to trust, availability, customer preference, whatever. Just if you totted up the lot you used, which one did you use and buy the most of?

This is for 2009 only

ALL TILE ADHESIVE POLLS - WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND DO YOU USE THE MOST?

ADDED: If you work for any of the adhesive companies please refrain from voting. I've reduced the Mapie vote count by 3 to make it fair. We don't allow any staff from the firms to vote as we can't allow all firms on the forums due to the sponsorship system. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:
L

LOFTHOUSE

Custome Building Products, Versabond White, Fortified (other):ninja:

andy-p

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reactions
48 1
mostly butech which is porcelanosa's brand but im lead to believe its a product of bal ...

G

Gazzer

Overall it would be Biscem but Weber and Mapei not far behind, This is due to availabilty of Biscem over Mapei.
I have tried to get my local dealer to get Mapei but its a no go.

Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,267 27
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Overall it would be Biscem but Weber and Mapei not far behind, This is due to availabilty of Biscem over Mapei.
I have tried to get my local dealer to get Mapei but its a no go.
Fair enough mate.

D

DHTiling

Used to be BAL but way too expensive..i tried mapei and liked it better, so thats my prefered adhesive now and my most used in 2009.

whitebeam

whitebeam

Arms
Reactions
2,787 3
Palace from topps and mapei P9 but have to travel and buy a few bags at a time. May use benfer as it is now being sold localy

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2009 - Floor And Wall Tile Adhesive Poll - What's Best? in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.