Search the forum,

Discuss Swimming pool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

This is a swimming pool i have just mosaic tiled in the cotswolds, i used Ardex X77 and Ardex FS white grout it took 9 day's in horrendous whether conditions ,the woman we did this rental property for, has a massive country estate down the road, and is also building a great -big new house that will have an indoor pool in that place, which we are hoping to be included on, this one is nothing special as the white mosaics were very cheap and very poor quality, the guy asked me how long before they could fill it so i said a minimum of 21 days from yesterday , he just smiled :sofahide:, but in this game you have to do whatever comes along, i hope you enjoy the film !, i was going to enter it into JOTM but forgot to buy a newspaper :thumbsup:

[video=youtube;4-L3huRdJ-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-L3huRdJ-E[/video]

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Nice job, :thumbsup: bet it was hard keeping the mud and dirt at bay.

it always is on outdoor pools in bad whether, most of the time we used a change of shoes to trainers, and we also used some overshoes i had in the van, we have to be careful with all pools really even in ideal conditions
If anyone has any question i will do my best to answer ! and if any members gets a pool to tile i will try to help you with any advice i can guys so just ask me /or PM me Thanks for taking your time to look guys and comment :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Yes that what I did I wore boots out side cover the copings with thin poly then stick a pair of trainers on I used to find the blue overshoes used to rip in 5 minutes
yes we did find the same with the overshoes mike, as you pick-up the grit in the mud as you walk around the pool and the grit wears from the inside of the shoe-out mate......i expect they are good on house tiling jobs,.
Have you got any pics of you-lot iworking in your slippers afright ?:lol: would love to see that one :thumbsup:

Reply to Swimming pool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays