Discuss Tile A Swimming Pool in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Alvaro Tejada

HI,
I'm looking to find a tiler that does swimming pools. This one is for a property in the south coast in Cornwall, and the surface to be tiled in mosaic is 160m2. I need the price either per m2 or day rate and the duration of the works. There are no steps to be tiled. Thanks

D

DBR

Hi, can you send me more details of job please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, can you send me more details of job please.
Click on the persons name and then click start conversation.

I've removed your email address from your post. I've also removed the text speak. Not the best type of writing to use when looking for a job.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

You can contact me via Private Message.

Many thanks

Alvaro
As above, please use the private messaging system to start a conversation off.

You'll get agencies and whatnot cold calling you if you share details publicly.

Reaction score
Hi mate , we are swimming pool tilers ! do you still need a pool finisher if you do please contact us via private message. (Click on our name then click start conversation).

Thanks

David.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tile A Swimming Pool in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks