Discuss Starting second tiling job at home in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DIYer. Did a very successful wetroom for the family bathroom. Thanks for the invaluable advice. Now starting the ensuite. Also a wetroom.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Think I've replied to you already so I'll assume this is a duplicate post and close the thread mate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Starting second tiling job at home in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve been trying to seek advice on whether the recently finished tiling/grouting in my...
Replies
Views
We inherited split face tiles on a feature wall in our ensuite. In my naivety over the last few...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay