Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Some videos of snow in my area. in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

These vids are taken just a few miles from where i live.. plenty snow about and good vids.. well put together.

[video=youtube;oDRHccsvLSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDRHccsvLSc[/video]

[video=youtube;07o4bVIJh1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07o4bVIJh1Q[/video]

Have you any vids taken in your area of this winter weather..?

M

Mr D

We had a little bit of snow in central london last week, but nothing like this lol.

W

White Room

Very scenic but the tractor could be the new mode of transport with trailor for tradesmen

F

faithhealer

Very scenic but the tractor could be the new mode of transport with trailor for tradesmen
Not what I was thinking yesterday when the sat nav took me on a mystery tour, thought I was going to have to see the winter out in a field lol

F

faithhealer

:lol:... what happened..?
A1 was shut, tail back to Durham anyway so ended up down a dodgy road, down to one lane due to snow which was ok until you met someone coming the other way, who ever pulled over got stuck. Stopped to push this car out, helped by another motorist who had a 4x4. After we got this car away he told me to tie my van to his and he 'towed' me a mile, past all the oncoming traffic, good man

F

faithhealer

spent the weekend digging 'our' car park out at home, Only three oF us use it but last night came home, full up, I was bouncing, blasted the horn, no one came out (cowards)so dumped it in the middle, blocking every one in. left a note on my van saying i would move it at 7.15am and not before! 6.30, knock on the door, I think you are blocking me in he says, BLOCKED IN!! rant Rant rant, didn't know what hit him. There was a space for me tonight lol

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Im supposed to be coming up to Newcastle early next week.......should I bother?

B

brian c

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="Broken Link Removed name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

thought this was funny

Last edited by a moderator:
S

strummerman

ive been workin up there fitting a bedroom the woman rang to tell me she
was snowed in but are we comin up to finish her bedroom MAD THATS ALL I CAN SAY

Reply to Some videos of snow in my area. in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks