Currently reading:
Smooth Metro brick tiles for splashback

Search the forum,

Discuss Smooth Metro brick tiles for splashback in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sallypoo

Hi

I'm looking for some recommendations for quality Metro tiles. I had been going to get a sample of the Laura Ashley from BTC but you guys seem to suggest these are awful! I don't want beveled or crazed. I want a quality smooth tile in subtle colours.

Any suggestions? all the smooth ones I can find seem to be crazed and I don't want the hassle of sealing if its for a hardworking area like a splashback.

many thanks

Sallypoo

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I'm in the middle of a bathroom refurb at the moment using these: Crackle Glaze Bermondsey Olive Retro Metro Wall Tiles 7.5x15cm - Tons of Tiles - Metro Tiles, Tile
They're good quality, nice to work with, and pretty cheap.

SAM_3759.JPG

There's a few more pictures up on my facebook page. First time i've brought from Tons of Tiles, but i'd recommend them.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I think traditional looking bathrooms are slowly becoming more popular at the moment.

If you're after a traditional look then checkout the radiator that's being installed on the same job, came from www.Traderadiators.co.uk. I took delivery of one yesterday, not installed yet but there's a few pictures of it up on my facebook page. Allister Gage | Facebook

Reply to Smooth Metro brick tiles for splashback in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.