Discuss Royal Tiles in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

R

Royal Tiles

At Royal Tiles, We are retailers of high-quality exclusive wall and floor tiles, We specialize in tiles from all over the world

Our mission is to present not only the products themselves but to show our customers how to combine a set of bathroom elements, by which we mean tiles equipment and all extras and decorations. Decorating and design have become entrenched in the national mind not just as the preserve of the super wealthy, but as a way to create homes decorations for our customers and families that reflect how we like to live today. At Royal Tiles, we like to think that although it may not be every day our customers choose to, we have identified the right looks and styles that feel perfect no matter what the style or age of the property. Our website has grown too and now offers almost all of our collections to browse and buy online and shows stunning room sets and great design ideas to help inspire you.

Royal Tiles
Unit 2
216 Penarth Rd
Cardiff
CF11 8NN
DSC_6938-3-1.jpg
DSC_7046.jpg
DSC_7035-1.jpg
DSC_7060-1.jpg

Reply to Royal Tiles in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay