Search the forum,

Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

Just been to the house we rented when we first moved here. We're still friends with the owners. They've recently had it reformed with a big extension. I popped to the loo and couldn't help noticing this... 20170930_192311.jpg

W

WetSaw

I looked and looked but couldn't see any reason for setting out leaving that slither on the right.

T

Tile Shop

Tiles only just fitted after being delivered 4 months ago. Tiler breaks a couple of tiles while cutting. Runs out. Spare tiles sent. So now a different batch and different shade. The darker ones are only loose laid but everything else is fixed.

I'd say he's also had another brain fart with the envelope cuts. What A Wolly!

ST Env.jpg

O

On one

Tiles only just fitted after being delivered 4 months ago. Tiler breaks a couple of tiles while cutting. Runs out. Spare tiles sent. So now a different batch and different shade. The darker ones are only loose laid but everything else is fixed.

I'd say he's also had another brain fart with the envelope cuts. What A Wolly!

View attachment 94030
Surely the (dry fitted)bottom right hand pair of tiles just need inverted 180 degrees??

T

Tile Shop

In the bottom right quarter, the right hand piece has been fixed. Its only the two darker pieces that are loose, but yeah, hes fitted it the wrong way round.

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen