Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Public Thread!: Poor tile Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders

This is a public thread. So please do NOT include personal information of who's done the job, where it's been done, etc. Only include information related to the workmanship. What's been done wrong, what should have been done, how the repair has gone on, etc.

Upload pictures of poor workmanship by DIYers and rogue "tradesmen" to this thread. We have another thread in the arms which we will move posts to here by request. If you have pictures uploaded to the thread in the arms and would like the pictures added to here, please let one of the staff know.

Last edited:
F

Flintstone

Wetroom completed by a 'really good' tiler for a bathroom outfit aiming at high end in my area, failed twice. Hopefully he isn't on here :D IMG_3998.JPG IMG_3999.JPG IMG_4001.JPG IMG_4002.JPG IMG_4003.JPG

T

Time's Ran Out

So what's the plan ? Did you pay or are you also going to small claims court ?

This thread is for pictures of poor quality work.
If you require further advice and opinions it may be better to start a singular thread repeating your pictures.
Then there won't be confusion over the replies to your issues.

Reaction score
Thoughts from professionals please ? P.s I've submitted a small claims application to court so appreciate your thoughts . Thank you

IMG_3741.JPG IMG_3750.JPG IMG_3784.JPG IMG_3794.JPG IMG_3828.JPG IMG_3833.JPG IMG_3846.JPG IMG_3847.JPG IMG_3855.JPG IMG_3859.JPG IMG_3878.JPG

T

Time's Ran Out

The tiles are floor and wall ones so suitable for both. The installer says she's a plumber and expert tiler on the website

Tiles look like British made BCT and in my opinion are just wall tiles!
IMG_0591.PNG
Looks like dot and dab!

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock