Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss profiles needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

CJ CERAMICS

hi guys and girls.

have a bathroom that i am quoting on
16 m2 walls at 1.2m high
12 m2 floor.

the walls are to be tiled in 450 x 350 tiles from topps brickbond
the floor is brickbond slate 600 x 200.

the customer would like to finish the tiles with a stainless profile,(but depending on price).
as all the taps pipes shower and radiator are all stainless steel this will finish the project nicely.
i now have to find a price for 25 linear metres of stainless steel profiles
my local supplier only sells rounded profiles and to be honest the price makes it expensive. have been looking at the schluter website at the quadec range but cannot find any prices has any one got any idea how much (if so pls pm me ). i believe that they also supplie corner pieces so no mitreing is this correct?.
thanks all
chris.

D

DHTiling

Schlüter-SCHIENE are good trims...i have used them a few times in b/rooms and kitchens..walls and floors.

schiene_200x130.jpg

Schlüter-SCHIENE is an extruded profile that finishes and protects the edges of tiled coverings, as well as other surfacing materials.
Applications include: transitions between different surface coverings (e.g. tile to carpet); dado coverings; edge protection at expansion joints; decorative edging for stairs; as well as a finishing profile for all types of surfaces, such as carpet, parquetry, laminates, natural stone coverings, or cold cured resin coverings.

The profile’s unique design combines specific angle positions and material wall thicknesses to transmit point loads into the substrate and surface covering, thus protecting the covering’s edges against damage. The joint spacer, which is integrated in profiles higher than 6 mm, establishes a defined joint cavity between the tile and the profile. The anchoring leg of Schlüter-SCHIENE, in all material types, can be punched with a special radius perforation “R” so that the can be used to form curves.

Reply to profiles needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks