Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelain Tiles - Problems! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

I have read this up from the beginning.
I honestly see that some members on here simply forget that WE are the tilers and THEY are the customer with cases like this.
If you put yourself in the customer's shoes and imagine what they are going through you wouldn't call them fools!
A heavily pregnant wife with nesting instincts kicking in is enough to make anyone try and make lemonade with lemons. Hence the reason for just getting the kitchen in despite the floor.

It's very easy to be objective from our perspective - not so much from the perspective of a paying, worried, stressed-out and disappointed client.
I'm having a large extension built later this year and I am dreading it. Even though I personally know most of the people who will likely be involved, I know it's going to be largely out of my hands and in theirs.

Reply to Porcelain Tiles - Problems! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen