Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelain splashback. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

trevortine

Heres a few pics of a kitchen job, as you can see the walls were in a bit of a mess due to customer trying to remove existing tiles, i replaced all the plasterboard and tiled with a nice little porcelain tiles!

Attachments

• 132.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 133.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 134.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 135.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 138.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 139.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 140.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 141.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 142.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 143.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 144.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 46
T

trevortine

Sure is sir ramic, siliconed back of worktops before putting them in, gives a nice clean finish!

M

mikethetile

its nice to see the tops properly protected, what a difference a few days make, those tiles have really lifted the kitchen:thumbsup:

A

aqua blue

Lovely natural looking job. :hurray: What did you use to end cap the s/s counter trim with trevortine?

S

stevee

yeah they do look nice bud,nice work, what did he remove them with a 50. calibre:lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

:thumbsup:First of all I think the finished job looks extremely good and I like the combination of the wood worktop and brick effect. Very neat and tidy job.
:thumbsdown:I wouldn't have shown the old tiles in the preparation stage lying on the polythene sheeting!

Reply to Porcelain splashback. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen