Currently reading:
Porcelain splashback.

Discuss Porcelain splashback. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

trevortine

Heres a few pics of a kitchen job, as you can see the walls were in a bit of a mess due to customer trying to remove existing tiles, i replaced all the plasterboard and tiled with a nice little porcelain tiles!

Attachments

• 132.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 133.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 134.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 135.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 138.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 139.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 140.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 141.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 142.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 143.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 144.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 48
D

david campbell

Cheers davy! They were from L and D's, cant remeber the name though, hows tricks with ya, was workin just up from you last week in kirkoswald!

not bad mate!,chick was telling me you were stealing jobs from under my nose.......lol:lol::lol:
it's ok though cause i was working in glen tennent yeasterday:lol::lol::lol:

are you still keeping busy?taking stock of a new van in 3 weeks and starting to line up a bit of work:thumbsup:

did you watch the egg-chasing yesterday:yikes:

T

trevortine

not bad mate!,chick was telling me you were stealing jobs from under my nose.......lol:lol::lol:
it's ok though cause i was working in glen tennent yeasterday:lol::lol::lol:

are you still keeping busy?taking stock of a new van in 3 weeks and starting to line up a bit of work:thumbsup:

did you watch the egg-chasing yesterday:yikes:
Ha Ha! pretty steady just now, 3 full bathroom refits in past two weeks, bout time you got a van!!! A lot kickin off through in edinburgh shortly, egg chasin disastrous as usual!! Goin to ireland for the match! What van are you gettin, gonna change the tranny next year, six years old now, got my eye on a sportsvan!

D

david campbell

Ha Ha! pretty steady just now, 3 full bathroom refits in past two weeks, bout time you got a van!!! A lot kickin off through in edinburgh shortly, egg chasin disastrous as usual!! Goin to ireland for the match! What van are you gettin, gonna change the tranny next year, six years old now, got my eye on a sportsvan!

getting a kango mate,well overdue:lol:

what van you thinking about?

Reply to Porcelain splashback. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.