Search the forum,

Discuss Original style victorian tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

honeyrose

Hi there - Hello everyone

Two questions for you - can anyone answer any one of them for me?

1. Cost of Original Style tiles. La Belle Collection by Original Style. Does anyone know cost and availability of these tiles? Local stockists only say they will phone through to OS for a quote when I have worked out quantity needed. I should like an indication before to see if cost is within ball park I have been given as am on tight schedule and budget. Is it to buy these cheaper trade does anyone know?

2. Need a large quantity of 4x4 or 6x6 pale green ceramic wall tiles, ideally gloss but not essential? Sources?

Honeyrose

D

DHTiling

Hi honeyrose and welcome....

You will be able to source Original style tiles from CTD and the green ones as well... pilkingtons or johnsons will do them...

here is the CTD store locator to find one near to you... Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Original style victorian tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen