Search the forum,

Discuss orange floor bathroom before and after in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bradburytiling

An orange theme bathroom, i was a bit optimistic when they told me what they wanted but it turned out alright, dunno if i could walk into that every morning espicellay after a few beers...ok so here is a before and after (not siliconed) bathroom i did last year, i ripped the old floor boards up and laid ply back down to be able to tile it. The tiles are ck colorker
millfloor.jpg

B

bradburytiling

the cilent was an arcitech and his wife was a horse trainer, retro modern yeah redmist

T

Time's Ran Out

I knew from your intro you were going to be different!
The matching mosaic over the bath look powerful as well.
Dave did a red bathroom last year that was BRILLIANT as well.
I'am sure that these colours are not everyones cup of tea, but when you do a job like these they stand out for all the right reasons.
Well done Aidrian.

Reply to orange floor bathroom before and after in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen